Join Max Kirwan Mazda
Max Kirwan Mazda provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business from sales staff to management. Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our Dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and encourage staff development throughout their career.
We are constantly looking for motivated people to join our company. To register your interest with Max Kirwan Mazda please click the link below and complete our online application form.
NEW CAR SALES - 5 Day Work Week!
Preston, Full Time, Sales
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Superannuation Paid on Commissions
- NO SUNDAY TRADING!
We have a New Vehicle Sales position available.
If you're an experienced Automotive Sales Consultant with a proven track record and exceptional customer service, and are looking for the very best opportunity the automotive industry has to offer, then this may be the position for you!!!
If you're seeking personal success and a new challenge in your career, look no further than Max Kirwan Mazda.
We're proud to have been a Mazda Dealer for 52 years as an Australian family owned and operated dealership selling one of the BEST BRANDS in the industry - There has never been a better time to join us!
What we can offer you!!:
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Be a part of the automotive industry's number 1 sales team
- Superannuation paid on commissions
- Melbourne's premier choice in the automotive industry since 1946
- 10 consecutive years as Mazda Master Dealer
- Strong management support & training
- More customers and opportunity to achieve top results
If this sounds like you please apply now!!!
Experienced Mazda Road-Tester / Quality Control
Preston, Full Time, Automotive
Please Quote Reference Number 75807
- Mazda brand experience highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Join the award-winning team at Max Kirwan Mazda
We're currently looking for an Experienced Mazda Road-Tester / Quality Controller to join our service team.
Our ideal candidate will be a trade qualified Technician with previous experience working in a similar Foreman / Quality control position. Specific Mazda experience will be well regarded.
We're looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Exceptional communication skills
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Strong leadership skills
- A hands-on approach to work
- A commitment to quality service
- A positive and motivating attitude
- An open manual driver's license
- Strong problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing Workshop Operations
- Quality Control of all Service and Repair work
- Road testing vehicles to diagnose faults
- Assist workshop staff as needed
A suitable renumeration package will be negotiated based on experience
If you think you've got what it takes to join our dynamic team, APPLY now and fill in the online application form.
Motor Mechanics and 3rd / 4th Year Apprentices Wanted
Preston, Full Time, Automotive
Is it time to start earning what you're really worth?
Industry-leading training and fantastic management support! Take your career to the next level with Max Kirwan Mazda
At Max Kirwan Mazda, we've been Melbourne's Premier Choice for automotive needs for over 50 years. We're currently looking for a top performing Mechanic / Technician to join our award winning team in Preston.